Nazanin Nassir is an associate at Landmark Law Group, Inc. and has been with the firm since her graduation from law school in 2004.
Education & Recognition:
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Sociology, 2000 – Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2004 – Graduated Cum Laude.
- California Super Lawyer “Rising Star”, 2013, Peer recognition for being one of the top young attorneys in California.
Nazanin is a real estate transactional attorney and focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions assisting clients in all areas of the field. She has wide-ranging experience in the representation of apartment building owners and developers, hotel owners, and office building owners. She regularly represents clients in:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions, including negotiating letters of intent, and drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements.
- Purchaser’s Due Diligence, including analysis of title, review of title reports, ALTA surveys, and underlying title documents such as CC&R’s, and easements.
- Leasing, representing both Landlord and Tenant parties, including subleases and assignment of leases.
- Corporate Governance and Formation Documents.
- Financing, including reviewing loan documents and satisfying lender requirements for financing of real property acquisitions and construction.
She has particular expertise in representing multi-family apartment building owners in obtaining financing from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and has negotiated countless loan agreements and ancillary documents with these lenders.
Her clients have included have included private equity funds, publicly traded companies, major financial institutions and individual investors.